Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Have you ever been lost in your childhood?

Have you ever been lost in your childhood?
Yes, I have. When I was 5 years old I lost my aunt in the market. One couple found me crying on the street and took me their house. I remember that they gave me rise mixed with sessame oil and soy souce. When I went to a theather with then I saw an advertisement. I walked forward saying my parents were looking me. If I didn't see the advertisement, I would be on TV prgramm of Lost and Found!!

3 comments:

Gracie's talking club said...

Oh! my God. Have you?
I was very surprised when I read your comment. Sometimes kids are kidnapped or get lost. If their unluck lasts forever.., I could not think of it. You must have been a lucky child. God kept you!!!

Nicole said...

Hi Alice,
What a nice story about being lost. It's wonderful to know that there are people out there that are good and will take care of a child when he or she is lost. I was never lost as a child but I'm often lost nowadays :)

Nina said...

Hello, Alice.
I and my brother were lost near the house when I was 7 years old. It was the day when we moved in a different city. We went to store to buy some toys. On our way home, We were lost.
At that time we have no telephone number to cantact with our parents because we moved on that day. We went back to the store and asked help. The store owner called to the police officer and then the police officer helped us to find our house. That was a terrible experience.